Tell us the destinations, dates, budget etc. for your dream holiday.
Get connected with 3 top agents who provide multiple quotes for comparison.
Customise the package based on your requirements like stay, activities, offbeat places & more.
Pay in easy installments & also get Money Safe Guarantee to avoid any pre holiday worries.
• Auckland : Visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter.
• Waitomo :Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves.
• Rotorua : Explore Te Puia - Thermal Reserve to see roaring geysers and boiling mud pools. Visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife and continue to the famous Agrodome farm Show. Enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) & Concert.
• Wellington: Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington and a short guided tour of Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand).
• KaiKoura : Take an optional whalewatch cruise or scenic flight.
• Mt. Cook :Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo.
• Milford Sounds : Travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel and enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord.
• Queenstown : Explore the endless optional attractions available including bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more.
• Glacier Region : Travel via lake wanaka through Haast Pass, gateway to World Heritage Westland National Park, Visit Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. Entry to the Glacier Hot Pools (Self Drive only).
• Greymouth : Board the Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach only) and travel through the Lush forest past Alpine Village of Arthur’s Pass and Southern Alps.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AUCKLAND
On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel.
DAY 2 - AUCKLAND
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter. The remainder of the day is free. (B)
DAY 3 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. On completion continue over the Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. (B)
DAY 4 - ROTORUA
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert. (B,D)
DAY 5 - ROTORUA - WELLINGTON
Travel south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo before continuing on the Desert Road, dominated in the background by the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro. Continue south through farmland before arriving in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington (B)
DAY 6 - WELLINGTON
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington and a short guided tour of Te Papa (the ‘Museum of New Zealand’) before enjoying a free afternoon to explore New Zealand’s capital city. (B)
DAY 7 - WELLINGTON - PICTON - KAIKOURA
Journey across Cook Strait and into the Marlborough Sounds before arriving in Picton. Travel south through the town of Blenheim, before reaching Kaikoura – here you might like to take an optional whalewatch cruise or scenic flight (optional activities not included in the tour price). (B)
DAY 8 - KAIKOURA - CHRISTCHURCH
Leave Kaikoura behind as you turn inland and travel through North Canterbury to reach the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch. (B)
DAY 9 - CHRISTCHURCH - MT COOK - QUEENSTOWN
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the Church of the Good Shepherd before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain - Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. (B)
DAY 10 - MILFORD SOUND
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord. Return to Queenstown. (B)
DAY 11 - QUEENSTOWN
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 12 - QUEENSTOWN - GLACIER REGION
Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. (B)
DAY 13 - GLACIER REGION
A full day at leisure to explore this magnificent glacier region. Optional activities include a scenic flight or guided walk on one of the glaciers. Optional activities not included in the tour price. For Self Drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools is included. (B)
DAY 14 - GLACIER REGION - GREYMOUTH - CHRISTCHURCH
Travel north to Greymouth and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. (B)
DAY 15 - DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer. (B)
Select Departure City:
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Auckland
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Rotorua
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Wellington
• 01 Night Accommodation in Kaikoura
• 03 Nights Accommodation in Queenstown
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Glacier Region
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Christchurch
• Daily Breakfast, 01 Dinner
• Meet and Greet and arrival transfer on day 01 by private vehicle and departure transfer on SIC
• Sightseeing entry fees as per Itinerary
• All Sightseeing on SIC with English speaking driver/guide
• Arrival documents
Package Excludes :